Full Potential Program:
Please find below a brief overview of our Full Potential coaching program. In this document you will find the goals of the program, structure and processes/methodology.
- The Sponsor: The organization sponsoring the coaching services.
- The Client: The employee receiving the coaching services.
- The Coach: The qualified professional providing the coaching services.
Goals of the programs are:
- to bring greater clarity and a more enabling state of mind to the client to increase their effectiveness as a leader.
- to assist the client in improving their decision making processes through a better understanding of themselves, their belief structures, key needs, limiting thought patterns, motivating factors and their influence on others.
- to realize a quantifiable improvement in leadership performance within the client’s defined employment role.
- A meeting between sponsor and coach to get a full understanding of the process, it’s benefits, the client’s background and model and to discuss potential employees for coaching.
- A triad meeting involving the sponsor, client and coach. In this meeting goals are set for the duration of the coaching contract through agreement between all three parties.
- Opening of contract.
- Five coaching sessions proceed over five months between client and coach.
- Mid-term review involving all three parties to the contract – sponsor, client and coach.
- Five more coaching sessions proceed over five months between client and coach.
- End-term review involving all three parties to the contract – sponsor, client and coach.
- Conclusion of contract.
Process / Methodology:
- Coaching is a non-directive activity in which the client is assisted to discover his or her own best solutions to challenges faced in the work place.
- Use of Gestalt, Co-active, Grow and Solutions Focus Approach coaching and methodologies.
- Through active listening (coach) and self reflective discussion on work related issues, the client is brought to a better understanding their decision making processes and how these relate to their effectiveness as a leader.
From a full understanding of the coaching needs of your business, number of people to be coached, location etc. an offer will be made specifically tailored for you.